Consider This BEFORE You Invest in Charleston Real Estate
Investing in residential real estate in the Lowcountry can be a challenge—from navigating the competitive market to making sure you’ll earn a return. Finding the right residential investment property to purchase is only a first step – but there are many other factors to consider on the journey from purchase to profit.
Your time is money. Today’s savvy investor requires a turnkey investment solution that includes expert real estate representation, reliable resources for property improvements, and dependable property management services.
The return on your investment is dependent upon tenant occupancy and how well your property is managed over time. Most investors don’t have the time or expertise to deal with the demands of day-to-day property management – nor should they.
CRP Real Estate is a market leader in investment real estate because we operate in conjunction with our affiliate company Charleston Rental Properties, which manages over $130 million dollars in client-owned property.
Like many successful financial brokerages, we are vertically integrated to help our clients with the purchase, management, and sale of assets. We have referral-based attorneys, mortgage lenders, accountants, and insurance experts eager to protect and help maximize the return on your investment. Essentially, we can provide a comprehensive solution to investing in Charleston, growing your real-estate portfolio, and earning passive income through rental management—all with expert guidance every step of the way.
If you're interested in learning more about our investment services, please complete this form so that one of our agents may begin a conversation with you about your real estate investment goals.
It makes dollars and sense to choose Charleston Rental Property to manage your investment property. These 10 CRP advantages save you time and money and ensure your investment yields a return.
- No Tenant, No Fee: We believe that clients should never have to pay when a company is not doing what they were hired to do. With CRP, you don’t pay a cent until we get results and start bringing in rental income.
- No Leasing Fees: You hired us to manage your property, not just lease it. We charge a true ONE-TIME origination fee instead of ongoing leasing fees If you are dealing with a company that charges leasing fees, you are taking advantage of- RUN.
- No Eviction Guarantee: We are so confident in our tenant screening process that we will refund all management fees paid to CRP should we have to evict a tenant within the first six months of occupancy.
- No-Hassle Cancellation: If we don’t rent your property within 30 days of you turning it over to us, we will allow you to cancel your agreement with us at no cost.
- CRP Rent Ready Program: We ensure that your property will rent quickly by following strict quality control guidelines. Our “CRP Rent Ready Program” certifies that your property is move-in ready right after move-out. Faster turnaround equals more money in your pocket.
- Routine Property Inspections: Charleston Rental Properties demands that our tenants respect and care for your home, providing a routine inspection approximately every 6 months. This ensures that your place is being maintained and that your individual leasing terms are being followed.
- Air Filter Program: The biggest preventable expense that homeowners deal with is related to HVAC repairs. All tenants who occupy your home are enrolled in our quarterly air filter program, which regularly delivers appropriate filters every 90 days to ensure that your HVAC system is kept in the best shape possible.
- Low-Cost Repair Guarantee: We can’t say this enough- you hired us to manage your property, not just lease it. We pledge to make quality repairs and improvements to your property at the best cost structure in the market. Should you find a lower price from a qualified vendor before work commences, we will match it.
- We’re Your Agent: Our concept of agency is different than our competitors. We owe you personalized service, from a PERSON, not a robot. Leave us a message or email, and you will hear back from us personally within one business day. Every time.
- No Surprises: From tenant selection to repairs and accounting, we keep you up to date on every detail regarding your property.
For more information on our property management services, click here.